My name is Anonymous for now and I would like to welcome you to my blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide me a place to record and share the things I do. Why? Because I am in pursuit of getting the life I have always dreamed of, one day at a time.
A little bit of background, I am an ex-fat kid, now fat 27 year old adult.Growing up I spent a lot of time telling myself that one day I would finally become skinny. And when I did, I would live the life of my dreams.
I would go out and do fun things, travel the world, flirt with cute guys, and be bold. In my mind, being overweight meant I shouldn’t take part in those activities lest I offend someone with the size of my Kim K. ain’t got nothin’ on me booty.
As I got older I realized whether I gained or lost a few pounds or not, life wasn’t waiting on me so it was time to stop waiting for my weight. That I needed to stop letting the fact that I was wearing between a size 12 to a size 16 (depending on the year in question) stop me from living my life.
So I started saving my money to travel and have managed to visit 7 different countries in two years. I changed companies twice and was promoted at the second company in under 9 months to a job I love. I dyed my hair red, pink and purple and chopped it off twice after letting it reach the middle of my back. I also dumped a loser in this time period, and switched to flirting a lot but being more focused on getting myself the way I want to be than worrying about dating.
What This Blog Will Be About
- My number one guy is a 5yr old, and I have a few rock solid long time friends I wouldn’t trade for the world (one of whom is getting married!).
- I am also one of those lucky people who can consider a few members of her family some of her favorite people while also acknowledging them as the most annoying people alive.
- I also have family members who make me feel low and worthless but why worry about them?
- I love to write plays, stories, and act.
- I am re-training myself in art with the hopes of being good enough to sell something some day.
- My other obsession is working on my weight. I have realized over the years that low maintenance weight loss is the way I need to go for the sake of my own sanity so I started practicing intermittent fasting.
- I am also working on trying to be active(ish) and eventually get to the point where I can remove the (ish).
- I read a ton and watch plays and musicals every chance I get.
So why did I just do a good old fashioned word dump here about all that in my first blog post? So that you my reader can get to know me, see if we relate and decide if the things I spend my time on are things you care about at all. So you will know that yes, I will be speaking about my weight at times but I will also be exploring the parts of my life that make it about more than just my weight.
If not, no biggie, just recommend this blog to your friends 🙂 BUT if you do see yourself at a place in your life where you don’t think you feel brave enough to chase the life of your dreams, stick around and we can try to do it together. Let’s all make having a great life, personally defined by us, our daily pursuit.